The HSE and the Fire Safety Regulations make it clear that owners or managers of
premises are responsible for evacuation procedure. It is no longer acceptable to dial
999 and wait for the Fire Service. A sick, injured, or any person unable to negotiate
stairs independently, quickly and safely are at risk. The Relequip Evacuation Chair
features an advanced ‘tracked’ design, allowing operation by just one person, reducing
health and safety concerns during use, eliminating delay and allowing smooth descent
of stairs. Colleges, Hotels, Offices, in fact, any multi-level building cannot afford to be
without this essential evacuation device.
• Complete with cover and wall bracket.
• Lightweight and compact for easy use and storage.
• Adjustable head pad and patient restraint.
• Impervious to bodily fluids.
• Aluminium alloy materials.
• Two rear wheels.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
• 5 year warranty.
• Chair Weight: 10kg
• Maximum Load: up to 159kg
• Size: Open 136cmH x 52cmW x 90cmD
Folded 112cmH x 52cmW x 20cmD
REF 6038 Pack size: 1 Evacuation Chair inc Bracket and Cover
REF 3043 Pack size: 1 Evacuation Chair Cover
REF 3044 Pack size: 1 Evacuation Chair Bracket