Spinal Boards in various forms, have remained the gold standard
of post-trauma management where damage to the spine or neck is established, or
suspected. The product is an essential item for any emergency professional and is
invaluable in avoiding further injury by immobilising the patient prior to transit.
A standard item on every NHS ambulance, spinal boards also have a wide range of uses in the Workplace, Schools, Swimming Pools, Sports Centres and Funeral Service providers.
• Hi-Vis Orange PE material spinal board.
• Can also be used with head immobiliser.
• X-ray compatible, due to its translucent properties.
• Offers full body immobilisation.
• High density, polyethylene plastic.
• Impervious to bodily fluids.
• Easy to clean.
• Board Weight: 5.5kg
• Maximum Load: up to 159kg
• Size: 5cmH x 46cmW x 184cmL
REF 3030 Pack size: 1 Spinal Board
REF 3040 Pack size: 1 Spinal Board Strap