The Relequip stretcher is a duo-fold design, allowing a normally bulky item to require
minimum storage space when not in use. The stretcher folds both horizontally and
vertically into the compact dimensions shown below. The frame, manufactured from
aluminium, is both strong yet lightweight. The stretcher bed is produced from a tough
PVA material that is resistant to fluid and is extremely easy to clean.
Once locked open, the frame ensures the patient is kept clear of the ground.
A stretcher is considered a basic item in any first aid room, and is listed
as a desirable and essential item by the HSE.
• High strength aluminum alloy frame.
• Waterproof, fireproof, anti-cracking material.
• Complete with fully zipped carry bag and straps.
• Hi-Vis Orange.
• Easy to clean.
• Stretcher Weight: 5.5kg
• Maximum Load: up to 159kg
• Size: Open 14cmH x 52cmW x 206cmL
Folded 10cmH x 18cmW x 103cmL
REF 7501 Pack size: 1 Stretcher